Friday, October 3, 2008

The Zoo...Aug 12, 2008

We went to the Zoo on the $2 Tuesday!! TOTALLY CRAZY!!! There were about 1 million people there!! The line was SUPER LONG...and we didn't go until about 3:30 in the afternoon!! But it was fun!! Here are some of the highlights!!


They had a dinosaur theme...this dinosaur made noise and moved...they all loved it....

Except for Tierzah!! We thought she liked it and when we put her closer she got really scared!! Poor baby....such MEAN parents!!
This is Malachi's scared face...(and he wants to be an actor??)
This all happened on the train ride!!



The lions at the zoo are VERY friendly!!
Which one is the real Rhino??
While the boys went on a dinosaur ride of TERROR...we took the girls to the lorakeet area where you can hold birds if they land on you! Ariella and Jose were very popular with the birds!!



This was the EMPTY tanks....but it makes for a great picture!!


And of corse we had to have the $5(ok not that much...but expensive for water and flavoring!) snow cones!!



It was a very fun day at the Zoo...we are looking forward to going to the San Diego Zoo in October to see lots more animals!

1 comment:

jjcrew said...

I'm ashamed to say how long it's been since I took my kiddos to the zoo. I don't even remember. What a bad mom I am! ~Jenn

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors