Friday, October 3, 2008

Omsi... September 1, 2008

We took the kids to OMSI for the reptile show that they have there only for one weekend! It was lots of fun! We took our nephew Ezra with us....although sometimes it was difficult deciphering some of the reptiles(toads, snakes and lizards) from the kids!!




What kind of Animals are these?? I don't know but the one on the right is sure cute!! :)
There was a place where they could go and touch some of the reptiles....ooooooooo...gross!!



Then we went on to the other exhibits!! Here are some of what the kids liked doing the best!!

Ariella LOVED playing with all of the balls!!
And the Earthquake house!And daddy helped her launch a soda pop bottle rocket!

Asa loved this turn table....you try to see how long different items will stay on it while it is spinning fast!!
Ezra liked it all!! What a cute SMILE!!(it is hard to get him to smile for a picture!)
All of the boys LOVED the turn table!

Of course the space shuttle!!
It was lots of fun....had by all....which in my book is a success!!

2 comments:

The Van Frank Family said...

Wow you guys had a ton of fun!!! Your blog looks so cute!!! Love ya sis!!!

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness!!! I was SO excited to see that you had done some good blogging lately! I love seeing what my sister's adorable family is up too! It looks like you are having TONS of fun without us... :( HEHE
We miss you lots!
oh ya, your blueberry dishes look divine! I am hungry now!

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors