Monday, July 21, 2008

Fourth of July












Our Fourth of July was lots of fun!! We had some good friends from Hermiston, Oregon come and stay. We had not seen them for 4 years!! WOW time flies!! Nino is a childhood friend of Jose's and his wife Maggie and they have 3 GREAT kids, Alexander is 12, Larissa is 10 and Elena is 4. Of course I forgot to get a family picture of them while they were here...so there are a few random pics of all of them...but none of them all together...duh!! We had a lot of fun catching up and of course lighting and watching fireworks too!! Here are a few pics from their visit!! And Yes this was Tierzah's first fourth of July...and unlike all my other kids...she was NOT scared of the fireworks!! She loved them and couldn't get enough!!


This is Malachi & Larissa some of the firework lighters!!







This is Maggie and Elena watching
fireworks in front of our house!!














This is Nino...he is usually laughing and smiling!!
I think we tired him out!!








This is the best pic I got of Alexander...he did
a good job avoiding the camera!!















"What!! Did you say the fireworks are gone...and it is time for bed"

2 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

oh my goodness!!! i love the pics, how fun!! everyday i think about how much i miss you guys being here! Come back :)
We miss you and keep posting cute pics! luv you all lots

The Thomas Family said...

How fun! Love the pictures!

I can't believe we were never able to hook up while we were in Oregon. That was my bad. Our last couple days ended up getting a little crazy. Dangit! Hopefully next time. :(

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors