Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom is gone......Boo hoo moo!





So Mom left early yesterday morning... *sniff..sniff* It was hard to see her go, but she will be back in a few weeks and then we will travel together to Utah to see Cari(all big and pregnant...and maybe she will have her baby b4 we have to come back??) and we are going to Melody at Temple Square(on her Mission) YEAH!! So that will be fun. But after that I really won't see Mom at all for a long time!! THAT IS REALLY GOING TO BE HARD FOR ME!! Jose stayed home from work yesterday...he wasn't feeling GREAT...but we decided to drive to the coast....it was raining so we didn't get out at the beach just sat and watched the waves for a while and let the kids throw some crackers to the seagulls. It was fun. We decided then to go to the Tillamook Cheese Factory, always fun! The kids got their pictures taken with the "cows" and then we got Ice cream. Tierzah is such a little piggie, she cried and cried so finally I told Jose to go ahead and let her have a little bit of his ice cream...SHE LOVED IT!! She probably ate like half of his! It was so funny! There were several people that came over afterward and said she was great entertainment! And boy she was....she went after that ice cream like no other!! I guess she really is a true girl! Just like her mother!! We then went to Jose's Mom's house, they had some realatives come in from Mexico and Jose had not seen them since he was a kid. It is Jose's mom's cousin and her 25 yr old daughter came with her. They are both very sweet and made us dinner. Jose had a lot of fun reconnecting! So all in all I stayed busy enough yesterday that I didn't feel my Mom being gone so much! But today is another story...although we have talked twice on the phone this morning and it is only 9:50....ha ha!! I love my Mom!! Gotta run!! Will post again soon!!

No comments:

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors