Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am a reluctant blogger...but willing to learn!

I finally am getting with the groove of things and am going to start a blog(yes Jen....FINALLY!) I decided since friends and family are spreading thin...it is a really good way to keep in touch and up to date on all. Well for all of you who are not up to date with our family....My name is Cassandra and I have been married for 15yrs(this month) to no other than the wonderful Mr. Cassandra Gonzalez(oh..yeah....his name is Jose) We have four darling children....Malachi is 11 1/2, Asa is 8, Ariella is 4 and Tierzah is 7 months! Yes the perfect family...two boys and two girls!! And we also have two not so perfect dogs, Samson and Oso :) We just started being a homeschooling family and as much as I didn't want to home school, I am loving it. The boys are learning so much soooo fast and we are really bonding...it is amazing what super glue can do...SCIENCE!! We also moved back to the Aloha area to take care of Mom and Dad's house while they are out on their adventure!! We are really loving the extra room and the big backyard...but it is sad that we are trading it for them being far away. We moved back in here in mid February and have enjoyed the time with Grandma-ma and Grump-pa(for all that know my dad :)) The time has flown by and sad to say, mom is leaving for Colorado on Tuesday!! I don't know what I am going to do without her!! Dad will also be leaving in early June! Back to the family.... Malachi is very smart and LOVES anything that puts him in the limelight. He is a big joker around the house...he even nick named grandma "Spike", although he is know by her as "Lucille"(you will have to ask them??) He is a WONDERFUL big brother and is super helpful around the house!! Asa is our quiet smart boy! You would never guess how brilliant he is...because he is pretty reserved...he also loves to joke around the house....and has a very catchy laugh! He is also known by his grandma as "Goldie" (again ask them??) Asa is always willing to do whatever is needed to make baby Tierzah laugh...especially dance like crazy!! Ariella is our little princess...truly! She loves all that glitters, is pink or purple, and twirls! She loves to help clean and help mommy around the house and is a super BIG sister! She definately has taken to the older sister role like no other....she hears Tierzah cry before me and usually beats me there to try to make her happy in some way! Tierzah is a definate gift from God...she is a beautiful sweet girl. She is always smiling(as long as mom is in the room) She is very laid back and loves all of the attention she gets from her siblings(as well as mom and dad)! She is just getting her first teeth in today the first one broke through!! She is growing up WAY TOO FAST....as are they all!! Where does the time go?? Well I gotta run....as always!! But I promise to blog again in the NEAR future!! I am sure you will all be waiting with baited breath...whatever that really means!?!?

2 comments:

Memory said...

Yea for new bloggers! That was fun to read. Can't wait to hear about the Gonzalez family adventures and see more great pictures. :-)

Jen said...

YEA! YEA! YEA! I can't wait for more!

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors