Friday, May 16, 2008

The Heat Wave

So the weather has turned and it is HOT!! Which is a nice change, as long as you have some form of air conditioning! I went and bought a air conditioning unit this week and I am sure glad to have it. It helps A LOT!! We also bought a slip and slide for the kids!!

They had a blast. They played in it until the grass was soggy and then I turned the water off and told the kids to jump or play outside and dry off a little bit. Next thing I know Ariella and Asa are soooo muddy. (nope I didn't get any pics of that of coarse!)They decided to continue to play on the slip and slide and just use the water that is all over in the grass.....and it was all muddy. Asa came in and got dressed and when I saw him I made him go and shower he had dried mud all over his face and arms!


Ariella was the same and her swimming suit was bright yellow and is now dark brown/yellow color! They are soo naughty sometimes!! They did have a lot of fun though. Elena was over all day since she didn't have school. Here are a few of the slip sliding pictures!! I hope everyone is good.....Stay Cool!!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Okay Cassandra I just found your blog off of Jen Korth's. I'm so excited! I hope you don't mind me inviting myself onto your blog.
Your kids are so HUGE. I can't beleive how old your kids are! What a beautiful family! Seriously your kids are lookers! :)
Well, I'm attaching your blog to ours, I hope you don't mind. Look forward to stalking you.

Cari Sorensen said...

Wow, you are doing a really good job with this blog! I am still really terrible. I might just have to tell all of my friends to go to your website to see pics of us and Korbyn!!! HEHE. I miss you so bad, it was so sad to see you all go, especially knowing that we won't see you for a long while!
Well, we'll talk to you soon! Love you all SO much!

New Years backround

My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids
At the Portland Temple

Contributors